GeoEnviroPro’s E-courses are intensive online training that is self-directed and span multiple sessions through our online course system. Unlike GPro talks which are one of in nature our E-courses allow deeper immersion and learning about specific environmental sciences topics in a more comprehensive format.
Taught by experienced contaminated sites experts, who provide a practical approach to what matters most through real life examples.
• Reidar Zapf-Gilje, PhD, PEng, CSAP, Contaminated Site Expert and Adjunct Professor
• Scott Steer, MET, RPBio, CSAP, Contaminated Site Risk Expert and Environmental Toxicologist
• Guy Patrick, MSc, PEng, CSAP, Contaminated Groundwater Expert and Adjunct Professor
• Ian Hers, PhD, PEng, CSAP, Contaminated Soil Vapour Expert and Adjunct Professor
• Pete Craig, MSc, PChem, GDBA, Spill Response and Contaminated Site Remediation Expert
To ensure you continue getting GeoEnviroPro emails, become a member and provide consent to stay connected. We don’t want you to miss out on the free course offerings, updates, blogs and articles, upcoming webinars, videos, and everything else GeoEnviroPro has to offer!
View or purchase from our course catalogue