- This event has passed.
FUNDAMENTALS IN REMEDIATION WEBINAR- Topic 5: Monitored Natural Attenuation
June 6, 2017 @ 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM UTC-8
The Contaminated Site Fundamentals Remediation unit comprises five one -hour webinars designed to improve your remedy selection and conceptual design development. It begins with “Selecting Remediation Options”, an overview of major remediation approaches, data requirements, and the application of multiple selection criteria to arrive at feasible, cost-effective remediation approaches.
Additional sessions delve into specific technical approaches, ensuring that you consider a full range of potential solutions, understand the key divers of both cost and efficacy, and are familiar with resources for detailed design.
Sign up for all topics or individual topics:
- Topic 1: Remediation 101: Objectives, Approaches and Remedy Selection (May 23rd) *
- Topic 2: In Situ Physical & Chemical Method (May 25th) *
- Topic 3: Extraction and Ex Situ Physical & Chemical Methods (May 30th) *
- Topic 4: Bioremediation (June 1st) *
- Topic 5: Monitored Natural Attenuation (June 6th; 9–10 AM PST / 12–1 PM EST)
* MISSED the first 4 topics? contact GeoEnviroPro to sign up to view the recording of the live session.
Guy Patrick, contaminant hydrogeologist, environmental engineer and lecturer; consulting and writing technical reports since 1981.
REGISTRATION FEE PER TOPIC:
- Single Rate CAD$69 per topic (One participant at one point of connection)
- Group Rate CAD$149 per topic (Two or more participants at one point of connection)
If you are unable to attend the live sessions, register and the recordings will be made available to you for a four-week period.