GeoEnviroPro’s E-courses offer intensive online training that is self-directed. Each course spans multiple sessions that can be accessed individually through our online system. Unlike GPro Talks , which are short and more general in nature, our E-courses allow deeper immersion into specific environmental science topics and practice, and provide enduring learning opportunities through a more comprehensive format
Taught by experienced contaminated sites experts, who provide a practical approach to what matters most through real life examples.
• Reidar Zapf-Gilje, PhD, PEng, CSAP, Contaminated Site Expert and Adjunct Professor
• Scott Steer, MET, RPBio, CSAP, Contaminated Site Risk Expert and Environmental Toxicologist
• Guy Patrick, MSc, PEng, CSAP, Contaminated Groundwater Expert and Adjunct Professor
• Ian Hers, PhD, PEng, CSAP, Contaminated Soil Vapour Expert and Adjunct Professor
• Pete Craig, MSc, PChem, GDBA, Spill Response and Contaminated Site Remediation Expert
View or purchase from our course catalogue