GeoEnviroPro’s E-courses offer intensive online training that is self-directed. Each course spans multiple sessions that can be accessed individually through our online system. Unlike GPro Talks , which are short and more general in nature, our E-courses allow deeper immersion into specific environmental science topics and practice, and provide enduring learning opportunities through a more comprehensive format
Taught by experienced contaminated sites experts, who provide a practical approach to what matters most through real life examples.
• Reidar Zapf-Gilje, PhD, PEng, CSAP, Contaminated Site Expert and Adjunct Professor
• Scott Steer, MET, RPBio, CSAP, Contaminated Site Risk Expert and Environmental Toxicologist
• Guy Patrick, MSc, PEng, CSAP, Contaminated Groundwater Expert and Adjunct Professor
• Ian Hers, PhD, PEng, CSAP, Contaminated Soil Vapour Expert and Adjunct Professor
• Pete Craig, MSc, PChem, GDBA, Spill Response and Contaminated Site Remediation Expert
The objective of GeoEnviroPro Talks is to further support the application of solid environmental science in the real world, and to introduce new concepts to solve old problems. We want to build a community of contaminated site practitioners and look forward to helping you on your professional journey.
Some of BC’s most experienced remediation practitioners, including Dr. Reidar Zapf-Gilje and Hydrogeologist Guy Patrick, are pulling together over 104 years of cumulative experience to have some frank, honest, focused talks on critical issues to practicing professionals today.
We’ll spend ½ hour each week presenting and discussing important and interesting topics with you – topics relevant to environmental professionals. New technical tools (and some old ones!), regulatory issues, case studies, remediation, emerging (and emerged!) contaminants, and risk assessment. We promise to include time for dialogue and questions.