The talk will cover a brief overview of what asbestos is and types, hazards associated with asbestos exposure and some examples of materials containing asbestos and also provide details about our upcoming course in 2020.
Our upcoming course in 2020 will provide a general overview of:
· What asbestos is and types;
· Hazards associated with asbestos exposure;
· Working around asbestos;
· Typical materials containing asbestos;
· Applicable Provincial and Federal Regulations; and,
· Typical abatement methods.
Who would benefit from the course:
· Consultants conducting building inspections and environmental assessments;
· Federal and municipal management and maintenance employees;
· Commercial building owners;
· Commercial building managers
· Renovation and demolition contractors; and,
· Residential home owners.